The Mr and Mrs quiz is essential for any hen party and is our #1 recommendation for all hen celebrations.
Why do we love it so much?
These Mr and Mrs Questions uncover interesting facts and secrets about the bride and her groom.
= Guaranteed LOLs for any hen group.
Read on for 50 Mr and Mrs Questions for the hen party Mr and Mrs Quiz (and tips on how to play this fun hen party game).
How to play the Mr and Mrs Quiz
Before the hen party, ask the groom 10 to 20 questions about him, the bride and their relationship. Choose the Mr and Mrs Questions from our list below. If you have time and the groom isn’t camera shy, record him answering the Mr and Mrs questions on a phone. You can then play his answers back after the bride gives her answer (link it up to a big screen). If you are a video whizz, edit the clips so that they flow easily and play on youtube. If you are not a video whizz, see if there is someone who can help like someone’s tech savvy younger brother or sister! Trust us when we say that the bride will absolutely love the Mr and Mrs Quiz and so will the hen party guests. It makes it a lot more personal and really brings the game to life.
Our #1 Tip for Hen Planners
A little hen party planning tip is to be a mindful when you’re choosing the Mr and Mrs questions for the Mr and Mrs quiz. You don’t want to go too intimate or too personal if it’s not the bride’s style. Or if her mother or his sister are there (AWKWARD!). We have selected the TOP questions for the Mr and Mrs game to make it easy for you. Make sure to include a mix of questions. A little bit of naughty and rudeness is definitely called for – but nothing too OTT. There are some things the hen squad really do not need to know!
50 Best Mr and Mrs Questions
- He / she has won the lotto, what are they buying?
- What’s the first thing he does in the morning?
- What are he / she most likely to go viral for?
- If she was to have plastic surgery what would she have done?
- Who will be most hungover after the wedding?
- What would he grab in a fire?
- What book could she read over and over again?
- If he could have any superpower what would it be & why?
- What is hers / his go to karaoke song?
- Demonstrate their signature dance move
- What would your matching tattoos be of?
- What is her least favourite form of exercise?
- Who has the worst handwriting?
- Who takes up the most room in bed?
- What way does she like her eggs?
- What’s was her first job?
- What size shoe is she?
- If he had one extra hour every day, what would he do?
- If she was on a desert island what is three things she would take?
- What is her guilty pleasure?
- Describe her in 3 words
- What would you suggest as her hen party slogan?
- What did she wear on your first date?
- Tell us something about her that might surprise us
- What is her worst habit?
- Who would play her in a film of your life?
- What color are her eyes?
- What is her favourite chocolate bar?
- What’s her favourite part of your body?
- What will she say is his most annoying habit?
- Name 3 things you love about him?
- Who would play him in a film of your life?
- What color are his eyes?
- What is his favourite sport?
- Is he a tidy person?
- Is he a leg or breast man?
- What is his / her greatest fear?
- What were your first impressions of her?
- Who made the first move?
- Who has the last word in an argument?
- What are you most likely to argue about?
- Name five items that are in her handbag right now
- If you compare yourselves to any celebrity couple, who do you think you most compare to?
- What is he / she most likely to end up in jail for?
- Where’s would you both NEVER go on holiday?
- Who is his/her icon ?
- What celebrity would you compare him / her to?
- Where was the wildest/weirdest place you had se*x?
- If he/she was to lick a food off you, what would it be?
- Do you pet names for each other/ and your parts?
We hope our questions above help you put together the perfect set for your Mr and Mrs Questions list. As you can tell, we are big fans of the Mr and Mrs Quiz. This hen party game is seriously LOL-inducing and really brings the hen squad together. It’s always our number one suggestion for first time hen party planners. It brings a touch of the groom to the hen party which the bride will LOVE!
The Hen Planner always suggest playing the Mr and Mrs Quiz and a few more Hen Party Games. A little organised fun is essential for any hen party celebration! If you’re looking for hen party accessories for your hen weekend, browse our store for gorgeous, unique and classy accessories and ideas. You can also check out some hen party games downloads.