Hen Party Dares are a great way of bringing some serious fun and laughs to the hen party celebrations.
They can be a great ice breaker for groups that don’t know each other.
They can also work as a “pick me up” if there is a lull after too much food at dinner. Out of all of our games, this and the Mr and Mrs Questions are the most popular.
But no one says you have to wait until the evening to do these. Kick these off straight away when you are commencing the hen party fun.
You could just give this to the bride to do or you could work it so that she has to do every second one and then nominate one of her hen party guests to do the next dare. Alternatively, you could give everyone a random number and that’s their dare for the evening.
How to score hen do dares? That’s really up to you. You could do a point per dare or work out a system where the dare performance is rated from 1 to 5.
If you’re in a rush, we can email the 20 best hen party dares to you (in printable format):
Let’s get stuck in.
Ultimate List of 34 Hen Party Dares
This is a long list of different ideas and options. You definitely should not take on all of these!
We recommend picking your favourites and adjusting how you play and the scoring system suit you and your hen do group. Think which ones will make the group laugh the most. In hen planner style, we don’t suggest anything risqué here but you can find more daring ones on other websites! You can also think of some personal dares for the bride based on her personality and style. If you know the group well, you could do customised dares for each person.
- I love this one! When the next song is played, jump up & down and shout, “I love this one” Sing + dance your heart out on the dance floor.
- Pucker up! Find a dashing barman and give him a great big kiss (on the cheek, obviously).
- Por Favour. Order a drink in a foreign accent.
- Will you… Go up to a random guy and get down on one knee. Earn extra points if you give him a ring made of something (think hula hoops or a paper ring).
- Act of persuasion. Persuade a stranger to buy you a drink.
- Why hello there tiger. Flirt with someone outside of your group in a funny voice
- Blow. Blow kisses to a stranger at the bar
- Maths. Lie on your back and count to 30 out loud
- Italiano. Convince a stranger you’re from Italy
- Boozy. Do a shot without using your hands
- Let’s dance. Perform a choreographed dance with all the girls
- Dirty bit. Ask someone to talk dirty to you
- Oh my gwad. Talk in an American accent for 10 minutes
- Be still. Stand on a chair or table and pretend to be a statue
- Giddy up. Have a piggy back ride off a stranger or give one
- Hall of fame. Make someone believe your dad is someone famous
- Besties. Walk up to someone you’ve never met in the bar and pretend you’ve known them your whole life
- Nice wheels. Get a photo of you on the front of a really nice car, posing provocatively.
- Back to school. Sing the alphabet backwards in under 20 seconds.
- Risky business. Get a guy’s business card.
- Tipsy. Down a drink in one
- Here comes the bride. Find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
- Wild thing. Dance on the table
- Do you know who I am?! Everyone has to help you convince a stranger that you are actually famous.
- Work out. Have you photo taken with a man with the biggest biceps you can find.
- Photobomb. Get into the background of at least 3 stranger’s photos.
- Mix it up. Make a cocktail behind the bar .
- Pole star. Do a pole dance around street furniture
- Riverdance. Do 30 seconds of Irish dancing.
- Wink. Wink at a man and lick your lips.
- Backwards life. Walk to the next pub backwards (without holding onto anyone)
- Jump around. Hop on one leg for 30 seconds.
- Eye of the tiger. Request Eye of the Tiger then do press ups on stage in a pub/club
- Man Chant. Get a group of unknown men to chant your name.
Free Hen Party Dare Cards
You can download 20 of these hen party dares in the form of cute dare cards.
Print them out and give each of the hen party guests a dare to complete over the hen night fun! Simply enter your email and we’ll send them to you in printable format.
Wrap Up & Discussion
We would love to hear your feedback on our ultimate list of hen party dares.
What was your favourite – swapping clothing with a man?
Or, was it the piggy back and the foreign accent one?
If you play these please let us know or tag us in your Instagram photos. #thehenplanner
Also, if you want some more inspiration, here’s the 40 Best Hen Party Games.