If you’re looking for alternative Mr and Mrs Questions, The Paddle Game is an alternative spin on the standard Mr and Mrs Quiz game.
Whilst it is always a great idea to capture the groom answering the questions on camera, we understand that this isn’t always possible in advance of the hen party.
This alternative hen do game is a little more quick fire and works amazingly for the bride who isn’t as sensitive and wouldn’t be fussed about seeing her darling groom to be squirming on camera.
How does the Mr and Mrs Quiz Paddle Game work?
Here’s the 3 simple steps:
- Simply choose 20 questions from the list below.
- Send them over to the future hubs to answer via email.
- Take 4 paddles with you.
Oh and a quick tip. If you can get paddles in different colours (i.e. one colour for bride and one colour for groom) this will work really well. You can also stick a piece of card on with the words “Bride” and “Groom” on them. When it’s time, put her in the hot seat and get ready to ask her the questions. One of the bridesmaids or guests will be nominated to hold the same paddles up for the groom’s answers.
In standard hen rules, if you want to make it a bit more saucy, you can have a forfeit for each one the bride gets wrong or if she gets a certain number wrong at the end. The forfeit is up to you ladies!
Check out the questions below and check out our other hen do games for more ideas to keep the night going.
The Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions
- Who is the best looking
- Who is the boss
- Who is the most romantic
- Who smells the best
- Who is the best cook
- Who is the messiest
- Who breaks wind the most
- Who is the best dancer
- Who has the best taste in clothes
- Who is the most stubborn
- Who has the worst memory
- Who has the weirdest orgasm face
- Who is the party animal
- Who is the grumpiest
- Who is the cleverest
- Who has the most important job
- Who is the best driver
- Who has the best sense of direction
- Who can drink the most
- Who gets the worst hangover
- Who’s parents are the most fun
- Who is the fittest
- Who has had the most partners
- Who snores the loudest
- Who has the worst habits
- Who is the most talkative
- Who gets scared easiest
- Who takes the longest getting ready for a night out
- Who is the laziest
- Who is most likely to trip over
- Who said I love you first
- Who made the moves on your first date
If you want to stick with the traditional, here’s 50 of Our Best Mr and Mrs Questions.